Viridian is growing, and we’re looking for the following roles to join our team in September 2022. We are a small, growing, results-focused team that is impact-driven and passionate about building South African and African entrepreneurial ecosystems. If you’re interested or know of someone who might fit the profile, have a look here for more details.
These are the open roles we are looking to fill are based in Cape Town, South Africa:
Applications close on Friday, 26 August 2022.
Do the values below resonate with you? If it does, fantastic! This is super important to us as a team.
- Solution Creator & Change Agility: Comfortable with fast-paced projects and deliverables, being solutions focused in attitude and delivery.
- Operational Excellence: Highly organised, with great attention to detail and focused on quality delivery. Able to successfully prioritise, while managing various types of activities concurrently.
- Effective Communication & Engagement: Comfortable with being highly collaborative, communicative and flexible when it comes to delivery. A people’s person with excellent communication skills (written, verbal and online).
- Self Starter & Ownership: An independent worker, yet a team player. We expect you to take ownership of your deliverables, while still working with the broader team. Comfortable with taking initiative and working without much supervision, but also comfortable to ask for help where required.
- Growth Mindset & Innovation: Hungry to learn and develop. Good self awareness and emotional intelligence. Positive outlook with regards to failure and the associated learnings from them
- Digital Savvy Team Collaborator: Skilled at using a range of digital / online collaboration tools such as Asana, Slack, Miro and Zoom Pro would be ideal.
- Have Fun: Know how to have fun, and don’t take things too seriously.
Interested in one of the roles? Then please send us the following to email@example.com, adding the following to your email:
- PDF version of your CV
- Include an email motivation of what appeals to you most about this position and working for Viridian
- ID or Passport
- Work permit and or proof that you are legally able to work in South Africa (if you are not a South African citizen)
- Include 3 x contactable references
- Subject line of the email to indicate the role you are applying for as well as your name and surname.
Please limit your application to one per role. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Viridian strives for inclusivity and we’re actively aiming to diversify our team. Viridian reserves the right to withdraw posts or not to make an appointment, if by doing so, the interests of Viridian will be best served.