We are looking for an exceptional administrator, serious go-getter and high performer who is passionate about entrepreneurship. Someone hungry for growth and exposure to the inner workings of a business that is scaling and helping others to scale. Someone who can apply themselves to almost any challenge (and where no job is too big or too small). This person will work closely with the Founder and preempt/be proactive in operational aspects on the go.
About the role
You’ll support the Director of Growth & Operations of a small but growing team of consultants in the African entrepreneurial and investment space. You will be required to assist with all administrative, operational and compliance aspects of growing and running the business, to the highest quality and to the correct standard, as well as enabling growth and scalability.
Location: Cape Town, and at least 2 days a week at our office in Woodstock.
Capacity required and duration: 100% dedicated with the possibility of extending in July 2023.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please follow these steps:
Email us on email@example.com. In the subject line of the email please indicate the role you are applying for as well as your name and surname. As part of your email, please share a motivation of your suitability for the role as well as fit for our team, and include the following documents in your application:
1. PDF versions of your up-to-date CV
2. Copy of your ID or Passport
3. Work permit and/or proof that you are legally able to work in South Africa (if you are not a South African citizen)
4. Three contactable references.
We will not consider applications where the above details/ documents are not included.
Closing date: Friday, 5 August 2022.
Before you apply, take a look at our ways of working and culture. This is super important to us as a team:
- Solution Creator & Change Agility – Comfortable with fast-paced projects and deliverables, being solutions focused in attitude and delivery.
- Operational Excellence Highly organised, with great attention to detail and focused on quality delivery. Able to successfully prioritise, while managing various types of activities concurrently.
- Effective Communication & Engagement – Comfortable with being highly collaborative, communicative and flexible when it comes to delivery. A people’s person with excellent communication skills (written, verbal and online).
- Self Starter & Ownership – An independent worker, yet a team player. We expect you to take ownership of your deliverables, while still working with the broader team. Comfortable with taking initiative and working without much supervision, but also comfortable to ask for help where required.
- Growth Mindset & Innovation – Hungry to learn and develop. Good self awareness and emotional intelligence. Positive outlook with regards to failure and the associated learnings from them.
- Digital Savvy Team Collaborator – Skilled at using a range of digital / online collaboration tools such as Asana, Slack, Miro and Zoom Pro would be ideal.
- Have Fun! – Know how to have fun, and don’t take things too seriously.
We look forward to receiving your application! 🌱